How it works UNICORN ATTACK SIMULATION
Take two forces that oppose each other and simulate a collision.
Practical is boring, disruptive is crazy. Mix both to profit.
Why should you work with us?
- We always tell the truth, even if it hurts.
- Our ideas are scarily single-minded.
- We can build a world-class brand in a third world country.
- The ability to crash corporate and start-up mindset together.
- Pay us for outcomes, not outputs.
Unicorn Attack Simulation
Deploy a practical disruption unit.
Two opposing minds going deep into the past, present and future opportunities of your business.
Sniff & Scan
Internal scan. Teams. Assets. Ideas. Threaths. Budgets. External scan. Trends. Start-ups. Competition.
A hypothesis for a new product, service or venture. Pressure test. Sell internaly. Raise cash if possible.
Find external talent. Select internal talent. Choose the CEO. Launch to the market.
Analyse Practical vs. Simulate Disruption Problem is understood <- -> Problem not well understood Existing market <- -> New market Innovation improves performance <- -> Innovation is game changing Customer believes <- -> Customer doesn't know Market is predictable <- -> Market is unpredictable