How it works UNICORN ATTACK SIMULATION
Take two forces that oppose each other and simulate a collision.
Practical is boring, disruptive is crazy. Mix both to profit.
Who we can help
- Pre-launch businesses. In need of critical business skills and capital.
- Early-stage brands. In need of marketing expertise to keep growing.
- Established brands. In need of a strategic and creative push.
- Private Equity Firms. In need of turning around or growing a company.
- Investment firms. In need of diligence work on a prospective brand
Value Proposition Design
Defining how a business should think and do to create the most value for customers and shareholders.
Provocative ideas to cut through the current media circus and engage relevant audiences.
Unicorn Attack Simulation
A strategic drill where we mock-up a venture that will either kill you or make you rich.
Investing time and cash. Taking profit share or equity of projects we believe in.
Analyse Practical vs. Simulate Disruption Problem is understood <- -> Problem not well understood Existing market <- -> New market Innovation improves performance <- -> Innovation is game changing Customer believes <- -> Customer doesn't know Market is predictable <- -> Market is unpredictable